I have been incredibly busy... doing ridiculous nonsense, but still busy.
Sometime this week I am supposed to move into the other studio, it seems like I have been waiting forever though. I just hope that the property managers get their shit together because I have a lot on my plate this week. Travel, school, working in the lab, super-nanny, etc.
Sometime this week I am supposed to move into the other studio, it seems like I have been waiting forever though. I just hope that the property managers get their shit together because I have a lot on my plate this week. Travel, school, working in the lab, super-nanny, etc.
Moving is just annoying. It will be worth it, but I just think that moving next door and moving across the country are equally frustrating. Meaning, I might as well just move across the country.
Thursday morning I leave for my third adventure to Portland in the last year. I can't wait to see my sister, Koko and Kate!
Short post, but I'll leave it with pictures of one of my favorite cities!
No comments:
Post a Comment