
I have finally arrived in Buenos Aires. My flight got in at 4AM, I left the airport at 6 and slept at the hostel for a couple of hours before getting up and starting my day. I finally took a shower, after not having one for two whole days! Then proceeded to eat a traditional breakfast of fresh rolls, with dolce de leche (yum!), grapefruit juice, honeydew and coffee. This hostel is rather nice, however I cannot figure out how to upload my photos onto this computer, so that will have to wait for another time.
Until then, I leave you with a painting that I got to witness with my own eyes today! As you all probably know, I am a true fan of Frida Kahlo, however I have not seen any of her work in person, so this was truly a fabulous experience for me. Aside from also getting in totally FREE (on Wednesdays its free!!), I got to see Diego Rivera´s work, along with some Warhol and more.
Trying to understand Spanish is extremely difficult for me. I´m struggling, but it is probably for the better this way. Once I leave the city and people don´t know English as well, I will have to fend for my own for real, so the hard time I´m having will hopefully pay off in the end.
I think this is enough for now. Hope you are all well!
(I also hope that I can post photos soon because then I would have more to write about + show you)
1 comment:
Fantastic!! What a treat to see Frida in person! The language will come quickly I'm sure! Glad you are having fun... and just for the record, I am definitely not bored! Keep the blogs coming! Miss ya!
Jade
Post a Comment