Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Blogging, round 3: Bariloche, Argentine Lake District (Patagonia)


I am falling more and more behind, but I will not apologize because I am traveling to, well... TRAVEL, not so much to sit and blog.

Aside from that, I have been traveling in Bolivia and somehow I keep getting sick. About once a week I get a high fever with chills and nausea..and sometimes gastric issues (a common topic among travelers in Sudamerica). This is not so fun when you are on a 12 hour busride!
Mom thinks Malaria? For now, I ignore it because I just want to see things, not be hooked to an IV!

So! Photos, once again!

Starting with a big cat stretch in Bariloche!



A little painting I did of the Torres in Chile. A little bit imaginative.


ME!


Cerro Campanario, a gorgeous lookout!

This is a photo from our walk around the lake curcuit. It was beautiful and long and we missed the bus back to Bariloche! (Because it was Easter and buses don´t go as late these days) Alas, we hitch hiked back to Bariloche with 2 amazing Argentine guys! They were part of a catering company, so we all sat, squished in the front compartment of a Semi Truck and ate delicious postres that they offered us!


But anyway, this is the end of my Patagonia chapter.
(or second to last part of my Patagonia chapter because I still have to blog about the farm)

So... I will leave you with my first day on the farm- Dirty farm feet!

No comments: