Megan may quite possibly be finished! I sort of want to add spots to her though... who knows. She's a cheetah girl.
Overall, today has been pretty relaxing. I've been cleaning like a madwoman, since today is my only day off this week.... then I'll working until about next Wednesday! Woah! It will be good though, I won't be working too hard with the kids. We're going to Sedona and staying at this super nice resort that I love, so that should be a nice time. Perhaps I'll get some spa treatments and live large. Aside from cleaning, I have worked on multiple pieces today. I have found myself doing tons and tons of drawings all at once and just going from one to the next and back again. I'm sort of loving it. I think once I have a bunch of them together, they will look wonderful side-by-side, all of my ladies.
Since it's the first day of this week, I've got goals!
1. Go for bike rides and/or walks every day! I've been loving this weather and the other day I discovered this super cool (secret) park with a great view of the peaks, sand volleyball, bbq stuff, etc... and there was no one there! How cool! I want to spend more time up there because it holds so much solitude.
2. Embrace who I am. I am often my own worst enemy. This week, I want to continue to be consciously positive and caring to all, including myself! This is the best time of year to renew your spirit and get back to who you really are. Maybe I'll come up with some cheesy invocations that I can tell myself. Ha!
3. Get rid of everything I do not need. Seriously, I do this just about once a month... I am constantly looking at my room and just getting so stressed out with the amount of stuff I have. Honestly, I don't have much compared to most people I know, but its just hard to think of yourself going anywhere and traveling when you have this much junk! So, DETOX- perhaps my body too?
4. Drink more water! I often forget....
Alrighty, I'm off to some Monday night yoga!

No comments:
Post a Comment