I'm getting so excited because I will probably go with good ol' ma and dad to Mexico for the fourth of July. I guess there's a beachfront condo waiting for us... with margaritas and fish tacos and some fun times dancing. Is it just so weird to love hanging out with them? God, they're just wonderful people and the most fun to party with.
Tomorrow, dad and I are hiking the peaks. I'm sort of looking forward to it, but I'm really anxious to get to work tomorrow so that I can take Gus to the Pride in the Pines festivities. I know that he'll be the best date ever! (...he usually is)
So, since its Friday, I thought I would write a little list of what I'm thankful for today...
1. Mountain biking every day, or just riding my bike in general. With friends or solo, I've been loving riding the trails across the street so much! I may not be very good, but it just feels good to breathe fresh air and get away from people for a bit... not to mention the challenge sure is nice. I also did a pretty good ride with West the other day which was so nice. OH! And I'll add night rides to this. I've been loving riding in the moonlight :)
2. Catching up with old friends.
3. Going to yoga again. I got a package so I'm really anxious to get into it again this summer!
4. New art supplies. I just got new prismacolor pastels and the color sticks. I have to say, I'm in love.
5. Having a patio and yard! I'm pretty much loving the fact that I can wear my bathing suit around my yard all day... sit in the hammock and drink iced tea all day.... Yeah.
6. Fresh fruit and mint. Watermelon, mango, peaches, apricots, yum!
I'll leave with my (almost) finished product of Katryn.
![]() |
| Katryn, almost finished! Super low quality. |
Sleep tight, world!

No comments:
Post a Comment