Monday, June 13, 2011

Monday, my Saturday

Today I have been running errands, lounging around and soaking up the sun, and as usual these days, drawing my little heart out! Honestly, I don't really know what is going on with me with this constant flow of creativity. I seriously don't mind being antisocial, curling up in my bed with all of my pencils, pastels and charcoals and just doing creating for hours upon hours.

Keystone, a popular kitty in Flag
Anyway, tomorrow I continue to work on my mural at work. I am really excited about it. I am painting a total of 2 large walls.  This has been a plan for awhile actually, but its been really difficult for me to get moving on it for some reason.

In addition to this cute little kitty, I am still working on Kate's portrait, I have a portrait of my sister nearly done and I'm working on another one of my friends, which should be cool once I crack down on it. I just got a bunch of new art supplies today though so I'm so excited to just sit and work!

Happy Monday y'all!

No comments: